Could you imagine living your live chopping the vegetables by hand? Think of all those dishes where you would require the vegetables to be chopped into extremely tiny pieces and diced for a perfect salad, or a vegetable mash for the risotto. I am sure that human hands are not as precise as being able to cut the vegetables into tiny pieces and dices. Then how do you imagine cutting your vegetables? Yes, you guessed it right. – A Vegetable Chopper is what we are talking about. A vegetable chopper has undeniably made the life in the kitchen, easier, convenient and quick unlike before.
Thanks to the technology these days which has brought us to an era of helpful kitchen appliances such as a vegetable chopper.
Types of vegetable choppers
- Manual – A manual vegetable chopper is available in the market which is hand operated and the vegetables are chopped in a vegetable chopper but using your manual energy. This is a great exercise, cheap and interesting.
- Electric Choppers – This is a convenient version of the manual vegetable choppers where you just have to put in the vegetables, and push a button in order to start the chopper. This home appliance is capable of cutting the vegetable into the tiniest size and perfectly shaped pieces.
Although there are a few other types of choppers available in the market, but they are not as good as the two mentioned above.
Buying guide for a vegetable chopper
- Your first step in the process of purchasing a vegetable chopper is to decide whether you need the manual chopper of an electrical chopper. As mentioned above, the choppers differ in their price range as well as the ease of working. This choice will decide the entire journey of your purchasing.
- Now think of this fact that all the vegetable choppers are not dishwasher safe, but if you want one which is safe to be washed in your dishwasher, then look for the same. This might affect your budget.
- The next important fact is the number of blades because precision is what we are looking for when buying a vegetable chopper. It is always recommended to buy a vegetable chopper with three or more full-sized blades
- I am sure that you would not want to chop your vegetables, again and again, therefore, it is advisable to look for a big sized container which can at least serve your need for the time being.
- Do not buy the chopper which does not say BPA-free. If it is not safe then there is absolutely no way that you should be purchasing it only to put your health in jeopardy and risk.
- In a long run, only stainless steel blades have chances of durable survival; therefore, buy the chopper which has stainless steel blades.
Have a look at the list given below which includes best electric vegetable chopper in India.
- Bestselling Electric Vegetable Choppers In India
- 1. Hytec 250 Watt Multi Function Dual Blade Electric Vegetable Chopper
- 2. Inalsa Mini Easy Chop DX 250-watt Copper
- 3. Orpat Express 250-watt Chopper
- 4. Prestige PEC 450-watt Electric Chopper
- 5. Morphy Richard’s Vivo Chopper
- 6. Bajaj Presto XL 410169 300-watt Chopper
- 7. Signora Care Smart SCSCH-250 200-watt Electric Chopper
- 8. Borosil Chefdelite BCH20DBB21 300-watt twin blade technology chopper
Bestselling Electric Vegetable Choppers In India
1. Hytec 250 Watt Multi Function Dual Blade Electric Vegetable Chopper
- It has two stainless steel blades.
- It optimizes only 250 wattages of power supply.
- It has an easy-to-push start button for chopping.
2. Inalsa Mini Easy Chop DX 250-watt Copper
- This is a gre colored, elegant looking electric chopper.
- It has 500ml of chopping container capacity.
- This product has 2 years of warranty.
3. Orpat Express 250-watt Chopper
- The Orpat electric chopper has 700ml of chopping container capacity.
- The splash guard cover on this chopper can be multi used as a container after the chopping is done.
- It has a super convenient easy to push botton which works as the chopping command.
4. Prestige PEC 450-watt Electric Chopper
- This chopper comes in a very attractive dual color- white and grey.
- It has a transparent jar which enables you to see the size of the chopped vegetables clearly.
- It has two stainless steel blades.
- The jar has a push button for chopping.
5. Morphy Richard’s Vivo Chopper
- This chopper operates on 260 wattages of power supply.
- It has an extra whisking attachment.
- It has two large sized stainless steel chopping blades.
6. Bajaj Presto XL 410169 300-watt Chopper
- This is a huge sized vegetable chopper with a capacity of 1 liter vegetables in its container.
- IT has two tiny but extremely precisely angled stainless steel blades.
- It comes with another whisking disk.
7. Signora Care Smart SCSCH-250 200-watt Electric Chopper
- This vegetable chopper has three minute of running performance.
- It comes with one year of warranty.
- It has two stainless steel blades and an extra whisking tray.
8. Borosil Chefdelite BCH20DBB21 300-watt twin blade technology chopper
- It has 600 ml of chopper container capacity.
- The Borosil chopper comes with twin layered sets of two stainless steel blades.
- This product has a warranty of 2 year.
Conclusion: believe it or not but the Electric Chopper is an extremely useful and helpful kitchen appliance. Follow our guide and bring home the best vegetable chopper.