Even though we live in the twenty-first century which is the era of technology and advancement, yet no one can promise a 24-hour long power and electricity. It is true and widely known fact that as much as we are progressing in our advancements as much faster are we running out of our resources. The one thing which is deeply affected by this shortage is the availability of electricity especially when you are living in a country like India. Our increasing population and rapidly decreasing resources are one of the biggest reasons that we need to be prepared for frequent power cuts even it is it midnight and all you can think of is a perfectly good night’s sleep. No one can save you from the power cut, but you can save yourself from the misery of having no light if you have to suffer a night-long power cut.
Before you start to feel stranded and bond to the darkness remember that you always have an emergency light by your side which will never let you remain in the dark even during the darkest power cuts.
If you are one of those who has not brought home the life save emergency light then continue reading below and discover the benefits of having an emergency light.
Benefits of using an emergency light
- It will be your friend in the darkness of a power cut during the night time.
- You can use it according to your own convenience.
- A usual emergency light has long charging life that means you will not have to worry about its power after one complete charging.
- An emergency light generally has LED bulbs installed in them which means that you will have more illumination by spending less power or battery.
- An LED emergency light does not have mercury in them which makes them less harmful to the environment and you.
Buying guide for an Emergency Light
Keeping an emergency light is a smart yet needful move. But what makes up your smartness is whether or not you purchase a worth it product which is good enough and impressive performance. In order to make sure that you purchase a good product, read the buying guide mentioned below:
- Your first step in the process of purchasing an emergency light is to decide a charging option. You will find in market variable options of charging but we would recommend that you purchase a rechargeable emergency light over a battery operated one.
- Another important factor to note is what bulb-type you are willing to buy. Since the goodness of an LED bulb is not unknown, it is advisable to purchase an LED bulb emergency light.
- Now, make sure that you purchase the emergency light with at least 8 hour-long battery backup times. You might not want to be in darkness even after having an emergency light; therefore, the best-recommended type of product is an LED operated.
- Though every company does do not offer a warranty, yet it is a cherry-on-the-cake to have a warranty.
- En emergency light should be portable you want it to be in best interest to
Read the list given below which has best Rechargeable Emergency Light in India:
- Best Rechargeable Emergency Light for Home
Best Rechargeable Emergency Light for Home
1. Philips Ojas Rechargeable LED Lantern
- It has lithium battery that ensures you longevity.
- It has 8 hour lon of charging time.
- It is portable.
- It has 4 hour of back-up time.
2. Philips Ujjwal Mini 16-LED Lantern
- It has 4 hour of charging as well as, back-up time.
- It has 6 months of warranty.
- This emergency light has a unique 360 degrees of LED light design.
- It has lithium battery which is very long lasting.
3. Wipro Coral Rechargeable Emergency Light
- The LED has 50000 hours of LED life.
- You can rechargeable and tales 10 hours.
- It has 6 months of warranty.
- This LED has 360 degrees of light.
4. Eveready HL51 40-LED’s Rechargeable Home Light
- This emergency light prizes 40% more battery life.
- It has a very strong body made of high grade plastic material.
- It consumes only 0.5 wattages of power per LED bulb.
5. Whit elite Brand 50 LED Durable Power Emergency Light
- It is a heavy duty emergency light for home use.
- It is rechargeable.
- It is capable of 50 recharges without any defect.
- It has 4 hours of back-up life after one charging.
6. Havells Rayline 6-watt Rechargeable LED Batten
- This LED emergency light comes with 6 month long warranty period.
- It has low glare light which does not hurt the eyes.
- The Havells LED light has lithium battery which is very durable and safe.
Now that you know that having an emergency light is important therefore, religiously follow the guide and we ensure you that you will have your favorite emergency light and you will love using it.
Some More Topics:
- Best Fancy Decorative Lights for Diwali in India
- Best Tea Light Candle Sets in India
- Best Portable Flexible USB LED Light In India