Earphones are perhaps one of the most in-demand listening devices available on the Indian market right now. When compared to other nations the number of people using earphones is comparatively high in India as most of the people consider bulky headphones annoying. Even though earphones are smaller than headphones, they are not bad, perhaps they deliver the same quality sound as that of headphones.
Before going deep into the best earphones available on the Indian market, here are some things you should know.
- An earphone is comparatively smaller than headphones.
- An earphone has lightweight and is easy to carry.
- An earphone since they are small has complicated functioning than any other listening devices.
- Earphones could be small, lightweight, and can deliver good sound quality, but the features and sound features are not as excellent as headphones.
- A wireless earphone will have comparatively less standby and listening time than headphones.
- A driver is the most important part of a listening device, as the size of the driver increases the features it could provide also increases. However, an earphone is small and so its driver too, so expect only the least features in an earphone.
Now, as I have enlightened you with some of the facts about earphones, it doesn’t mean that earphones are inefficient listening device. However, the demand for earphones is too large and this alone has contributed to the increasing number of earphone models on the Indian market today. Earphones are available today at different price ranges, from as low as INR 300 to as high as INR 400000.
- Check this list also: Best Earphones Under 500 Rs in India
Here is the list of factors that you should consider while purchasing an earphone with mic under INR1000.
- Sound quality
- Sound isolation
- Extra features
Sound quality – Understanding this factor and its meaning might take some time. The sound quality of an earphone simply refers to the quality of sound that is delivered by the earphone when plugged into an audio output port. Most of the customers have a mindset that quality of sound from an earphone is just the bass and the treble delivered by the device. No, this is what it exactly means, good sound quality earphone means the device should deliver the sound, which has great acoustics, and all the sound ranges should be clear.
Sound isolation – Why do you prefer using or purchasing an earphone rather than headphones? To be frank, I prefer using earphones because they are small and they provide good sound isolation features. What is sound isolation? It is the ability of a device to nullify all the unwanted noise from the background. For example, if you are on a busy metro, and there are dozens of people surrounding you making some noise. Now, if you are using a device with good sound isolation feature, all you have to do is plug in the earphone and play the music and you could hear is the music and not a messy tone with music and unwanted noises mixed.
Durability – As I have mentioned in the beginning, earphones are comparatively smaller than headphones and they are easy to be carried around. However, this could at times prove to be a disadvantage. Most of the users stuff their headphone somewhere are throw the device as they are small, but, if the product is made of a poor quality material they break and malfunctions. So, while purchasing an earphone, always check the quality of the material used to make the product.
Extra features – Earphones are small and the extra features incorporated into them are limited, as the technology has not advanced to that level. However, some brands provide extra features or add-ons to their devices. It could be a different size variant ear cup, connector cables, add-on Mics etc.
Apart from the above-mentioned factors, you should also consider factors like the size of the earphones, the brand, and the size of the input jack. However, this is more of a personal choice and it depends on the user and the device.
Here is the list of best earphones available on the Indian market right now.
- Best Earphones Under 1000 INR in India
- 1. Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone (Black), without Mic.
- 2. Boat BassHeads 225 in-Ear Super Extra Bass Headphones (Black)
- 3. JBL C100SI in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
- 4. Skullcandy SCS2DUFZ-385 Jib In-Ear Headphone (Lime/Gray)
- 5. Philips SHE1405BK/94 in-Ear Headphone Headset with Mic – Black
- 6. Sony MDR-EX150AP in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
- 7. Sennheiser MX 170 Earphones
Best Earphones Under 1000 INR in India
1. Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone (Black), without Mic.
The Sennheiser CX 180 Street II is one of the best earphones with mic under 1000 from the brand Sennheiser.
- This product comes inbuilt with a mic but no volume control button.
- This earphone delivers excellent sound quality and high-quality bass-driven stereo sound.
- The product also comes with an excellent sound isolation feature.
- The product is specially designed for mp3, iPod, phone etc.
- This product has a frequency response that ranges from 20Hz- 20,000Hz
- One of the notable things about this product is that it comes with a connector cable of length 1.2-meters
- The manufacturer offers a 2-year limited warranty on this product.
2. Boat BassHeads 225 in-Ear Super Extra Bass Headphones (Black)
This earphone is from the brand Boat BassHeads comes with a super extra bass feature.
- This earphone comes with a 10mm drivers
- The 10mm drivers incorporated on this earphone delivers bass-driven stereo sound.
- This earphone is perhaps one of the most lightweight earphones on the market today
- The product features a noise-cancelling microphone that transmits voice after nullifying the unwanted background noises.
- The earphone cups come with excellent grips that make sure the ear cups stay in the ears without slipping
- One of the notable features of this earphone is that it comes incorporated with tangle-free cable.
- The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on this product.
3. JBL C100SI in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
This earphone from the brand JBL is one of the best earphone with mic under 1000.
- This product comes with power drivers that can deliver high bass.
- The whole earphone is lightweight
- The product comes incorporated with single button universal remote and noise-cancelling microphones
- The product is compatible with Android devices, iOS, laptops etc.
- The frequency range of this product ranges from 20Hz to 20KHz
- One of the notable things of this earphone is that it comes with a gold plated 3.5mm audio jacks.
- The manufacturer offers a 1-year replacement warranty on this product.
4. Skullcandy SCS2DUFZ-385 Jib In-Ear Headphone (Lime/Gray)
This earphone is from the brand Skullcandy is one of the most attractive looking earphones available on the market today.
- This product comes incorporated with neodymium magnet
- The earphone features a 3.5mm connector that enables you to plug this earphone to a laptop, iPod, Tablets etc.
- The product comes with a frequency response that ranges from 20Hz to 20KHz
- This earphone has a connector cable of length 1.2-meters.
- The 10mm drivers deliver powerful bass and top-quality sound.
- The manufacturer offers a 2-year warranty on this product.
5. Philips SHE1405BK/94 in-Ear Headphone Headset with Mic – Black
This product from brand Philips comes with integrated microphones and call button.
- The ear cups in this earphone are designed in such a way that it suits any ear.
- The product comes with a 1.2-meters long connector cables.
- The connector cables of this earphone is rubber coated for extra durability
- The manufacturer provides 3 interchangeable ear cups with this product.
- The product has a frequency response that ranges from 10Hz to 22KHz
- The manufacturer offers a 6-months warranty on this product.
6. Sony MDR-EX150AP in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
The Sony MDR-EX150AP from the brand Sony is one of the best earphones with mic available on the market at a reasonable price.
- This product comes with an inbuilt mic
- This earphone comes with 9mm a neodymium driver that delivers powerful bass and balanced high-quality sound.
- The product has a frequency response that ranges from 5Hz to 24KHz
- The manufacturer offers a wire manager and different size ear cups.
- The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on this product
7. Sennheiser MX 170 Earphones
The Sennheiser MX170 from the brand Sennheiser is a earphone that comes with many attractive features.
- The product has an overall ergonomic design
- This product comes with a frequency response that ranges from 22Hz to 22KHz
- The sensitivity of this headphone is 1KHz
- The product comes incorporated with 1.2-meters long cable.
- The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on this product.
Purchasing an earphone is not an easy task. You need to consider factors mentioned above and then select the best earphone according to your suitability.