Blood pressure monitors are those devices that check the blood pressure. The device, in the beginning, was analog and the user had to manually operate the device. They had to literally squeeze the balloon and in turn, the band around the arm squeezes the arteries to obtain the result. This was how the old manual analog blood pressure monitors work.
Today, things have changed, it is quite impossible for all the people to visit the hospital or a click daily to check their blood pressure, it will cost the people more and the time consumed in such long procedures are unimaginable. So, dozens of manufacturers have started flooding the market with digital blood pressure monitors. This device does not need any manual operation and does not produce any analog reading like the old traditional blood pressure monitors.
Importance of home BP monitoring
BP monitoring is important to those people who have already been a victim of high blood pressure and is still on an on-going meditation. A BP monitor allows the user to keep the blood pressure in check; moreover, it enables the user a self-assessment.
Factors to consider while purchasing a BP monitor
- Types of BP Monitors
- Arm monitors
- Wrist monitors
Arm monitors are those BP monitors in which the cuffs are strapped to the arm and the cuff inflates automatically and the results are displayed.
Wrist monitors are those BP monitors in which the cuffs are strapped to the wrist rather than on the arm, this BP monitor is fully automatic and can produce results automatically once worn on hands.
- Fit – The personal automatic blood pressure monitors all comes with a cuff that has fit or arm or wrist, all the cuffs are not of the same size so while buying the BP monitors check the cuff size.
- Easiness of use – Different BP monitors comes with different size displays; whichever BP monitor you buy; please check the size of the display.
- Memory feature –BP monitors measure the blood pressure in the body, it is very difficult to remember the result acquired every time after the test, devices with memory feature can store up to 100+ test results which can be used for comparison and self-assessment.
Apart from the above-mentioned features cost and extra features are also to be considered. However, these two factors are more of a personal choice and it is totally up to you. Here are the best BP monitors available on the market today with excellent features an attractive price. Also check the list of Best Glucometers Available In India.
- Bestselling Blood Pressure Monitors In India
- 1. Omron HEM-7120 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- 2. Omron HEM-7113 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- 3. Dr Morepen BP One BP09 Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- 4. Trust Blood Pressure Monitor Silver Line (White)
- 5. Omron HEM-7130-L Blood Pressure Monitor with Large Cuff
- 6. Rossmax GB102 Aneroid Blood Pressure Monitor
- 7. Healthsense BP100 Heart Mate Classic Fully Automatic Digital Talking Blood Pressure Monitor (White/Orange)
Bestselling Blood Pressure Monitors In India
1. Omron HEM-7120 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
The Omron HEM-7120 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor is one of the best and top rated BP Monitors on the Indian market right now. This device comes with a one-touch operation and a reasonably big display. The device can also indicate hypertension and irregular heartbeats. Systolic and diastolic pulse rates are also displayed on the screen and the manufacturer offers a 5-year extended warranty from the date of purchase and delivery.
2. Omron HEM-7113 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
On the second number again an Omron brand, this Omron HEM-7113 model is an Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor. This device comes with a hypertension indicator and irregular heartbeat indicator. It is also considered as one of the top accurate BP monitors on the Indian market and like the above mentioned model, this device too comes with a 5-year extended warranty from the date of purchase and delivery.
3. Dr Morepen BP One BP09 Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
The Dr Morepen is one of the most famous brand in India that manufacture medical equipments. The model BP One BP09 Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor, this device comes with a 4-user interface and irregular heartbeat indicator. The device also has feature that indicate low battery and WHO blood pressure indication
4. Trust Blood Pressure Monitor Silver Line (White)
The Dr. Trust Blood Pressure Monitor Silver Line from the manufacturer Dr Trust is the finest blood pressure monitors in India. This device comes with a reasonably large display and automatic power-off feature. The device also has a quite automatic inflation method and a low battery indicator. The cuffs incorporated on it are wide and can last long up to 30,000 uses. One of the notable things about this BP monitor is its premium design and quality.
5. Omron HEM-7130-L Blood Pressure Monitor with Large Cuff
Next on the list is, The Omron HEM-7130-L Blood Pressure Monitor from the manufacturer Omron. This device comes with memory that can store up to 60 test results and has feature that can alert the user of irregular heartbeats. The Manufacturer Omron like on other products offers a 5-year extended warranty from the date of purchase.
6. Rossmax GB102 Aneroid Blood Pressure Monitor
The Rossmax GB102 Aneroid Blood Pressure Monitor from the manufacturer Rossmax is one of the best BP Monitors available on the market right now. This device comes with a latex-free cuff and is the best for a person that has skin allergies. The product also comes with a light-weight compact stethoscope and 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
7. Healthsense BP100 Heart Mate Classic Fully Automatic Digital Talking Blood Pressure Monitor (White/Orange)
The Healthsense BP100 Heart Mate Classic Fully Automatic Digital Talking Blood Pressure Monitor from the manufacturer of Health Sense is one of the best BP Monitors available on the Indian market right now. This device unlike the above-mentioned models has talking function and is the best choice for old people who find it difficult to read, however, this same device also has a reasonably large LCD display and also comes with a memory feature that can store up to 90 test results. The device also has features that allow the user to transfer the data from this device to laptops, PC’s etc.
All the details mentioned above were collected from amazon India site and the ranking was done only on the basis of customer reviews and product description. Hope this article helped you.