Everyone knows how important a badminton racquet is, if you are planning to play badminton; choosing the best bat is the key factor to consider.
Each player is different and their way of using the bat differs with the player and the type of cork you use to play. With a wide range of badminton rackets to choose from, it gets confusing, but, many experts comment that this issue can be solved if the rage is narrowed to few key factors.
- Shaft flexibility
- Racquet overall weight
Balance – Badminton rackets are categorized based on the type of balancing done on it. There is 3 common type of balancing done on badminton rackets and the features and properties of the racquet depend on this balancing.
- Head-Heavy balance badminton rackets – This type of badminton rackets is specialized for players who love to play a powerful game. The key feature of this badminton is that its head has weight comparatively higher than the remaining part. Players who prefer to produce long length shots should consider purchasing this type of badminton racket.
- Head-Light balance badminton rackets – This type of racquet is designed for players who prefer to have high-speed badminton racquet movements. In other words, this type of racquet is best recommended for playing doubles rather than singles. This type of racquet comes with frame and a head having comparatively lesser weight than handle part. Experts recommend this type of racquet for people who prefer fast and attacking badminton and can help the player gain excellent swing speed.
- Even Balance badminton rackets – This type of racquet is specially designed for high control and maneuverability. If you are a beginner and doesn’t know where you belong on the badminton court, you should consider buying this type racket. Experts recommend this type racquet for players with advanced badminton skills, as it is can give you something that will help in every scenario.
Shaft flexibility – Shaft flexibility is a very important factor when it comes to choosing the badminton racket. There are three different flexibility types when it comes to shaft flexibility.
- Flexible stiff
- Medium stiff
- Extra stiff
Flexible stiff badminton rackets are best for players who have slow and smooth arm/wrist speed. Medium stiff badminton rackets are best recommended for beginners and people who are unsure about the flexibility they need. On the other hand, extra stiff badminton rackets are best recommended for advanced players, as they have quicker and explosive wrist/arm speed. The stiffer the shaft is more efficiency the badminton racquet has.
Racquet overall weight – Racquet weight is a very important factor if you select a badminton racquet with a heavyweight it could seriously affect your game. “U” commonly denotes racquet weight and can be found on the product. Each racquet weight is designed to serve a preset function.
- 3U – This type is best recommended for single players. 3U badminton racquet will have a higher overall mass that ensures higher stability.
- 4U – this type of badminton racquet is best for doubles player. 4U badminton racquet will have a higher speed to the game and enables you to react quicker while playing.
All the above-mentioned factors should be considered while purchasing a badminton racquet in India. Here is the list of best badminton rackets available on the Indian market right now.
Best Badminton Racquet in India
1. Yonex Gr 303 Badminton Racquet
Yonex has a reputation for manufacturing and marketing top-quality badminton racquets. This product is not different.
- This racquet has low torsion steel shaft
- This badminton racquet is lightweight and comes with head cover
- The product comes with top-quality aluminum frame
- Racquet overall weight – 4U or 90g
- Best recommended for beginners and intermediate badminton
- This badminton racquet also has excellent grips to ensure the racquet don’t slip from your hands
2. Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite Badminton Racquet, 3U-G4
This badminton racquet from Yonex is yet another racquet that comes with attractive specifications and price. For me this is the best badminton racket for beginners.
- The shaft in this badminton racquet comes with a shaft made of H.M graphite
- The mesh in this racquet is made of titanium
- One of the notable things of this badminton racquet is that it comes with a feature called muscle power that eliminates fatigue and stress-load
- The manufacturer cover that can help you carry the badminton racquet around.
3. Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus, 3U-G4
This badminton racquet from the brand Yonex comes with special features like
- The shaft of this badminton racquet is made of carbon nanotube and the frame is made of graphite
- The mesh is made of elastic Ti that is designed to resist deformation and stretching
- This badminton racquet is a solid stiff type and is recommended for expert or advanced level badminton players
- One of the notable things of this badminton racquet is that it comes with built-in T-joints
4. Silver’s SB 503 Badminton Racquet Combo
This badminton racquet from the brand Silver’s is specially designed for kids above the age 6-years.
- This badminton racquet is lightweight and comes with well-placed grip on its handle to avoid it from slipping from your hands
- The whole product is made of steel and comes in a pack of two.
- The manufacturer also offers a cover that enables player to carry the racquet.
- This badminton racquet is best for kids, beginners, and intermediates.
5. Guru Karbon BR03 COMBO-03 Badminton Racquet Set
This badminton racquet from the brand Guru comes with wide aluminum head and wide body. This is the best Badminton Racket Under 1000 Rs to buy online.
- This badminton racquet comes with a steel shaft
- One of the notable thing of this product is that the T-joint is not visible
- On the handle of this badminton racquet the manufacturer has placed cushioned grip with Japanese white toe’s guts
- The manufacturer also provides ¾ layer padded cover, which is made of tetron cloth.
Take into consideration the factors mentioned in the beginning if you prefer getting yourself the best badmintons racquets available on the market.
Remember to check the specification of the product you purchase and make sure the product will suit your style and needs.